Additional Topics/Speakers Added to Already Robust Schedule
The Midwest Poultry Federation is excited to announce its full education program, for the MPF Virtual Trade Show and Convention on August 12 – 13. Here’s what attendees can expect:
- Two full days of education programming – over 16 hours! – from industry experts with new topics and speakers added, thanks to the flexibility of going virtual.
- Tracks for turkeys, egg layers/pullets, broilers, and processing will continue – along with hot production topics and (NEW!) lunchtime learning sessions for all birds plus a full slate of “Vendor Featured Content” (also NEW!) from our exhibitors and sponsors
- Several live Q&A chats will be scheduled so attendees can get all your burning questions answered in real-time!
“We’re very excited that the majority of our speakers who had committed to our March convention are more than willing to step up and share their expertise virtually,” said MPF Education Co-Chair Dr. Ken Koelkebeck of the University of Illinois. “And the new sessions we added will really complement the full slate of topics already on the schedule.”
Attendees can view the MPF Virtual Education Program (and any future updates to the schedule) here: https://midwestpoultry.com/attendees/education-program/
Thanks to MPF’s Diamond sponsors — Best Veterinary Solution, Farm Credit Services of America, Georgia Poultry Equipment, and MWI Animal Health — all education sessions will be available “on-demand” through August 31. Attendees can watch and learn at your own pace!
Attendees who pre-registered for the now-cancelled March convention will be automatically registered for the MPF Virtual Trade Show and Convention at no additional cost. For those who would like to register for the virtual event, online registration opens June 15 at https://midwestpoultry.com/attendees/registration/.
MPF will announce the actual times of all education programs later this month so attendees can plan accordingly. In the meantime, please contact MPF with any questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or 763/284-6763.
About the MPF Virtual Trade Show and Convention
The MPF Virtual Trade Show and Convention, set for August 12-13, will showcase MPF’s education content and foster connections between exhibitors and attendees – all within a very robust, 3-D graphical experience that includes:
- TWO full days of programming – Wednesday & Thursday, August 12 and 13!
- Industry leading experts presenting topics in technology, markets, policy and poultry health and nutrition.
- A full trade show experience with company booths you can explore and interact with.
- Happy Hour in our Networking Lounge with real-time chat with attendees and exhibitors.
- Q&A chat sessions with speakers to get all your questions answered.
- New Product Showcase – a one-stop shop to see all the new products and services available to the poultry industry.
- ON-DEMAND ACCESS to the education program and trade show through August 31!
Last year, more than 3,100 attendees and exhibitors attended the 2019 MPF Convention, which is the nation’s largest poultry trade show and convention dedicated 100% to the poultry industry.
MPF’s primary purpose is to host an annual regional convention emphasizing on-farm poultry production. The convention’s goal is to offer innovative and compelling information to attendees through a balanced offering of exhibits and educational workshops. Revenue generated by the convention goes back to MPF’s members and to support various poultry programs.