Registration and hotel reservations for attendees to the 2020 Midwest Poultry Federation (MPF Convention) will open December 5, 2019 at www.midwestpoultry.com. Exhibitors will be given a different schedule for their registration and hotel reservations and will be emailed details directly by MPF’s exhibits manager.
Show dates are March 17-19, 2020 at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. As you make your plans to attend the nation’s largest trade show and convention that is 100% focused on the poultry industry, here are the general schedule details for 2020:
- The Pre-Show Nutrition and Poultry Health Symposium and as well as education tracks for turkeys, egg layers, broilers, and processing (all species) will be held Tuesday afternoon, March 17.
- The MPF Welcome Reception will be held Tuesday, March 12 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. (NEW start and end time)
- MPF Unhatched: An Evening of Eats and Entertainment moves to opening night of the MPF Convention – Tuesday, March 17 starting at 6:30 p.m.!
- Additional education tracks for turkeys, egg layers, broilers, and processing (all species) will be held Wednesday, March 18 and Thursday, March 19.
- Exhibit Hall hours will run 10 am – 5 pm on Wednesday, March 18 and 9 am – 12 pm on Thursday, March 19.
MPF Unhatched will kick off opening night of the convention (and St. Patrick’s Day!) on Tuesday, March 17 from 6:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. at the Hilton Minneapolis Hotel. The event is being reincarnated with a more casual vibe perfect for networking and meeting up with colleagues and friends. Tickets will be $50 each and feature a variety of food stations, an open bar, and two musical acts.
“We’re excited to reimagine our opening night of the 2020 MPF Convention, which will include our popular Welcome Reception at the Minneapolis Convention Center and then the 3rd annual MPF Unhatched event at the Hilton Minneapolis Hotel,” said MPF President Greg Nelson, who represents Kansas Poultry Association on the Board of Directors. “We’ve listened to feedback about MPF Unhatched and aim to create the premier networking event to kick off the show, bringing industry friends, good food, and great music together.”
Partnering events include the North Central Avian Disease Conference (March 16-17) and the Organic Egg Farmers of American Symposium (March 17) – both events will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
New Contact Info for MPF
MPF has moved so please note a new phone number (763-284-6763) and address (PO Box 265, Buffalo, MN 55313). You may also contact MPF with any questions at email@example.com.
Last year, more than 3,100 attendees and exhibitors attended the MPF Convention. MPF’s primary purpose is to host an annual regional convention emphasizing on-farm poultry production. The convention’s goal is to offer innovative and compelling information to attendees through a balanced offering of exhibits and educational workshops. Revenue generated by the convention goes back to MPF’s members and to support various poultry programs.